This job is no longer available
My Cisco Gold Partner is currently seeking a Network Integration/Test Engineer to work on a short project, in their Slough office, on a contract basis paying £300 per day.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Experienced tester with ability to progress and scope out work.
- Verification of the testing defined in customer Test Strategy Document.
- Creating a Test Specification (test plan) listing the tests, steps to perform and expected outcome pass/fail criteria.
- Identify type and number of resources to perform the actual tests, provide timing for each tests so total testing period can be programmed into our project plan.
- Report on progress on documentation "Systems Acceptance 2 Test Plan Document", flag issues as they arise, and move this through to acceptance with NRT and initiate its performance.
The Skill set required is - knowledge/experience of testing function, experience with Cisco equipment (ASR9000), Ixia capabilities, Infinera capabilities.
Ideally the candidate will also have - experience with Bluecubes Proventia, Arbor IPS/APS and DDoS as well as Utimaco Lawful Intercept technologies.
If you match the above skills and are interested, please send me your up to date CV and I will call you to discuss.
Engineer, Test, Telecoms, Cisco, ASR9000, Ixia, Infinera, Telecommunications, testing, Documentation