Our client based in Berkshire is currently recruiting for a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer on a permanent basis. The successful Infrastructure Engineer will have experience of supporting Windows Servers, monitoring and configuring firewall security and SANs storage as well as providing some desktop support.
Key responsibilities for the 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer:
• Monitoring and supporting Windows 2008 Servers to include restarts, backups etc
• Active Directory - supporting domain controls and administering group policies
• Monitoring and configuring Sonicwall security systems
• Configuration of SANs storage
• Configuring, building and installing VMware
• Dealing with software licensing
• MS Exchange
• LAN/WAN Networking
Key skills and experience for the 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer:
• Windows Server experience to a 3rd line level
• Firewall security experience, ideally familiarity with Sonicwall
• Ability to configure SANs storage
• Experience with VMware
• Strong customer service and telephone skills as this role involves constant contact with internal members of staff
• Experience with SQL 2005/2008/2012 would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join a busy, professional organisation that will offer a great variety of work. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please call Felicity Handley on 01293 817640.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 1 week your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.