Our client based in West Sussex is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager on a 6 month contract. The successful Project Manager will have experience of managing a broad spectrum of smaller projects through their full lifecycle. You will be involved in implementations, rollouts, software upgrades among other projects.
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager:
• Competently manage expectations of internal stakeholders as well as 3rd parties
• Contribute to the preparation of project documentation in a full project management lifecycle including maintenance of project files and compilation of reports as required
• Managing multiple IT and Business projects
• Defining and documenting project requirements
Key skills & experience for the Project Manager:
• MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF WORKING FOR A HOUSING ASSOCIATION
• Experience of working in Prince 2 or Agile methodology
• Management of multiple projects at any one time
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Experience of working with Keystone, Orchard, Xmbrace Optitime
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced environment where you will be managing a quality project portfolio.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please call Felicity Handley on 01293 817640 or simply apply today.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 1 week your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.