This job is no longer available
Junior Data Analyst / Junior Analyst
Our client was one of the first real-time advertising practitioners globally and a pioneer in Europe. They deliver customised advertising campaigns using real-time bidding (RTB) for leading advertisers (including Sky, John Lewis and Waitrose) worldwide from their offices in London, Paris and Hamburg. Campaigns powered by BIG data, integrated and processed using their data management platform to generate revenues from new and existing customers. Awarded the accolade of fastest growing UK technology business in the 2013 Deloitte Fast50, they are a young, vibrant company within the rapidly growing real-time advertising industry, with a great reputation in the market for being experts in delivery and innovative thinkers.
They are now looking to hire a bright and ambitious junior analyst. Working with team members from all across the business, you will find yourself with a high level of responsibility for creating and maintaining bespoke reports with an emphasis on user experience and accuracy of reported data.
Your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Support the optimisation and client services teams by providing deep campaign analysis services, highlighting potential ways the campaigns can perform better;
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to all areas of the business;
- Maintain and update existing reports and dashboards;
- Play a key part in the development of reporting products using a range of new technologies;
- Partner with the business to solve complex data requirements;
- Assist in the production of larger scale analytic products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology, statistics or other related field;
- Keen interest in new technologies for big data applications;
- Very proficient in MS Excel and at least one of the following statistical software packages (R, Stata, Minitab, SPSS, SAS);
- A love of good design, an ability to interpret a client's vision and a passion for excellence;
- Strong written and oral presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Strong work ethic; must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative;
- Effective time-management skills; must be able to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Working knowledge of SQL or MS Access;
- Experience creating custom graphics in R;
- Good understanding of statistical methods;
- Evidence of self-motivated side projects;
- Knowledge in analytical tools or business intelligence such as Tableau.
Keywords: Data Analyst, Junior Data Analyst, Graduate Data Analyst, Analyst, Statistical Analyst, Junior Analyst, Data Analyst Jobs, Technical Data Analyst, Excel, Data Analysis, Graduate, SQL, Statistics, Database Analysis, Research, Data Analyst Jobs in London, Data Analyst Jobs in Farringdon, Technical Analyst Jobs in London, Data Analysis Exec Jobs in London, Analyst Jobs in London, London, City, Central London, Farringdon, EC1.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...