Exciting opportunity for an experienced Online Affiliate and Partnership Coordinator to join a retail company based in West Sussex. The successful Online Affiliate and Partnership Coordinator will be able to confidently communicate with potential affiliates and build relationships to facilitate online partnerships for the business.
Key responsibilities for the Online Affiliate and Partnership Coordinator:
- Negotiating online website sponsorship
- Deliver quality traffic to the company website and to bolster relationship with strategic sites
- Preparing and implementing agreed campaigns
- Working with web trading and marketing teams to take action to meet website traffic targets
Key skills and attributes for the Online Affiliate and Partnership Coordinator:
- Confident communicator across all levels of the business and with 3rd parties in order to develop and grow networks
- Experience of affiliate marketing in an online, ecommerce environment
- Strong MS Excel skills and highly numerate
- Ideally experience of Google Analytics although not essential
- Exposure to high traffic websites
- Experience working with affiliate platforms e.g. Awin, CJ, Webgains, or Zanox
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation to really dedicate your skills. If you are interested in discussing this role further, please call Felicity Handley on 01293 817640 or simply apply today.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 1 week your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.