Skip to content

Technical Business Analyst - SQl, Tuning, Optimisation

This job is no longer available

Recruiter
Harrington Starr
Posted
26 August 2014
Closes
23 September 2014
Ref
LH-TECH-BA-JC
Contact
Lee Harding
Location
Function
Contract Type
Hours
Salary
£50000 - £65000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS

Further information

Technical Business Analyst - Financial services, configuration, SQL, SQL server, optimisation, tuning, stored procedure

Technical Business Analyst - Financial services, configuration, SQL, SQL server, optimisation, tuning, stored procedure

One of the most prominent brands in the financial services industry is looking to recruit a Technical Business Analyst to analyse, configure and deliver my client's back office (post trade; reconciliation, matching and settlements) solutions to the professional services team ready for client implementation.

To be considered for the role of Technical Business Analyst (Financial services, configuration, SQL, SQL server, optimisation, tuning, stored procedure) your responsibilities will includes:

  • Approximately 30% of your time will be spent working with client and internal product teams to understand the configuration requirements of the clients. The remaining 70% will be spent carrying out technical configuration using advanced SQL skills.
  • You will optimise new and existing solutions to minimise client support requirements
  • Deliver configured pre-sales demonstration versions of the solution
  • Document solution features and behaviours
  • Coordinate with various internal teams to ensure the delivered solutions meet the requirements of clients

As the Technical Business Analyst (Financial services, configuration, SQL, SQL server, optimisation, tuning, stored procedure) you must have the following skills and experience:

  • Financial services experience
  • Excellent client facing skills
  • Solid SQL and SQL server skills - optimisation, tuning, stored procedures
  • FIX and/or Swift messaging experience

This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most successful brands in financial services. Employers who excel are given opportunities to progress their careers within the company and you will be given support and training to help develop your skill and knowledge.

To be considered for this role please send your CV to Lee Harding at Harrington Starr - lee.harding@harringtonstarr.com

Technical Business Analyst - Financial services, configuration, SQL, SQL server, optimisation, tuning, stored procedure

Technical Business Analyst - Financial services, configuration, SQL, SQL server, optimisation, tuning, stored procedure

Harrington Starr