Job Opportunities for Cover Supervisors in Conwy
Are you a dynamic and energetic graduate looking to make a difference in the classroom?
Are you currently working as a Teaching Assistant or similar and would like more responsibility?
Do you have the focus and determination needed to inspire large classes?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then 'Cover Supervisor' work could be for you!
Due to high demand for these roles, Randstad Education is currently looking to recruit a number of Cover Supervisors to work in a variety of secondary schools in Conwy. Bookings can vary from cover for one lesson to a full day. The job will involve being:
- willing and able to supervise classes of 11-18 year olds, using strategies to manage behaviour in line with school policy
- comfortable delivering lessons from a range of subjects across the national curriculum set by a qualified teacher, with no planning or marking involved
- highly organised and able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to work on own initiative
Our requirements for this post mean you must:
- have experience of working with secondary age children
- be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) and full referencing process
- Possess excellent organisation and communication skills
- be passionate about working with children
- possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- be flexible, punctual, professional and approachable
- ability to speak Welsh would be a distinct advantage but not essential
The school, the child…
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools within Conwy. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. Within these schools our teachers support pupils of different ability levels, SEN, EAL and from many different home lives, across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our teachers with the schools and children to which they work with best.
At Randstad Education we also offer a variety of temporary long term and day to day supply bookings for education support roles in various Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and colleges throughout the Cheshire West and Chester regions. Our cover supervisors, teaching assistants, technicians and administration officers have a well deserved reputation as being some of the best in the region and in reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Sophia Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01244 500425
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks