Exciting opportunity for an Oracle DBA with experience of supporting and maintaining Oracle databases, providing daily maintenance checks and dealing with storage requirements to work for a fantastic, well-known company. Ideally you will have full knowledge Oracle 10g and 11g.
Key responsibilities for the Oracle DBA:
• Supporting and maintaining the Oracle database and resolving issues
• Performing daily checks on the database
• Working with architects around design solutions to develop new functionalities
• Working with Oracle enterprise manager
• Dealing with some basic issues with front-end technologies on the database
Key skills and experience for the Oracle DBA:
• Experience of Oracle 10g and 11g
• Strong PL/SQL skills
• Ability to write Shell or UNIX scripts
• Ideally some understanding of front-end Java, J2EE, Weblogic or Apache
• Experience with RAC or RMAN
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Oracle DBA to join a large, reputable organisation that will offer great quality of work and a rewarding career path. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please call Felicity Handley on 01293 817640.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 1 week your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.