My client is undergoing a major transformation programme with multiple workstreams with the end-goal of centralising all operating processes and technology across all brands and departments. The successful candidate will be tasked with:
• Investigating and identifying current operating models and processes across numerous different brands and departments to establish current working practices & identify synergies between areas.
• Challenging current processes with brand/business area managers and stakeholders in order to define an organisational-wide business process model to support future implementation within the transformation programme across all brands.
• Gaining stakeholder and business unit buy-in for recommended changes based on findings.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Proven and extensive experience within a business architecture capacity from one of the following sectors:
• Experience in the investigation and creating of Target Operating Models and Process Definition/Investigation
• Experience of applying structured business approaches & methodologies for gathering individual brand/department strategies across an organisation
• Strong experience with technology alignment and implementation
• Proven experience within buying & merchandising, sourcing & supply-chain
• Experience with structured Project Management approaches
All candidates MUST have a retail sector background in order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
Please contact Mike Mortlock on 01293 817645 for more detail.