This job is no longer available
- The Tutor will prepare and deliver English qualifications to a range of learners as part of their Study Programme. Delivery of GCSE and/or Functional Skills and/or ESOL qualifications will be required.
- This role will involve working with colleagues to ensure that all learners requiring English provision are supported and achieve the qualifications they need.
- You must have a proven record of successful teaching experience and delivery of English, including managing diverse groups of learners with varying needs.
The school, the child:
This is a large college that caters for 14 -19 curriculum, A'Levels and adult courses for the local community. It is based over two sites with the largest site being in South Manchester but there are other facilities all over the Manchester area. This college has state of the art facilities on site as well as a gym, restaurant and salon and is well renowned in the area. There are a range of students with different needs and requirements who are accessing Further Education and building their skills for future work.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide:
- competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions
- a refer a friend scheme
- teacher of the month awards
- access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio
- long-term and permanent job opportunities
- a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility
- a bilingual service if preferable
- and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks
Randstad Education is an expert in recruiting teaching and support staff in North Wales, Cheshire and Shropshire and we work with many schools in the local area. Based within the local area, and with a team of dedicated consultants, we have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years UK wide. Working with lots of schools each week in these areas, we can find the right match for your skills.