To be considered for this role, you MUST have corporate experience and possess generalist HR experience. Excellent communication skills are required for this position, both written and verbal. Furthermore, you will be used to working in a fast paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
· Employee Relations; you will provide support for Tupe activities, deliver advice and guidance on absence management, discipline and grievance, whilst be a representative for the HR department at employee forums
· Employee Engagement; you must be able to demonstrate leadership in the effectiveness of appraisals, feedback and objective setting, whilst develop / monitor engagement metrics, recommending activities or intervention where appropriate
· Reward; this will include preparing recommendations for annual salary and bonus reviews, whilst provide guidance to line managers on performance management
· Talent Management; be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, working with candidates, hiring managers and recruitment agencies
· Transactional Excellence; a critical part of the role will involve being responsible for payroll, ensuring all information is accurate and changes are actioned.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be CIPD qualified, although this is not essential.
To apply for this role and an initial informal discussion please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience, and quoting reference number ASH12351SG2 in your subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.