Based in Runcorn this school caters for KS3 and KS4 students with EBD/challenging behaviour and supports them with the school curriculum. Supportive and knowledgeable staff underpin the schools foundations and they are committed to changing and improving the life of others through learning.
The clients offers extra support for students with specific learning difficulties, such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome. They can demonstrate challenging behavior but are keen to learn and are in the KS3 and KS4 age brackets.
- To support various EBD/ASD children on a one to one basis and in a small class
- Have experience and/or qualifications relating to SEN
- Offer support when needed
- Have a caring and supporting disposition with a 'can do' approach
- Ongoing/Long term opportunities for the right people
In return we will offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay with no hidden deductions
- Dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- Periodical pay reviews
- Access to Randstad Education's Online CPD portfolio.
All roles are subject to an enhanced CRB check and interview with Randstad Education. For more information, please apply online.
Please send your CV with any relevant experience to Lorraine at Randstad Education; or call 01925 575975