Fantastic opportunity for an SQL Report Analyst with experience dealing with SQL databases, writing queries and extracting reports with SSRS. You will have full knowledge of SQL 2008 and preferably some experience of SQL 2012 and the ability to work with a ticketing system.
Key responsibilities for the SQL Report Analyst:
• Writing SQL queries from a ticketing system
• Extracting reports with SSRS
• Excellent communications skills are vital as this role will involve liaising with internal customers
• Must be able to converse on both a technical and non-technical level.
Key skills and experience for the SQL Report Analyst:
• 3-4 years’ + experience extracting reports from a SQL database
• Strong SQL 2008 skills and preferably some SQL 2012 experience
• Experience of working with a ticketing system
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible work attitude
Due to the location of this organisation, own transport is absolutely essential for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic SQL Report Analyst to join a friendly and credible organisation that will offer great quality of work and a rewarding career path. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please call Felicity Handley on 01293 817640.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.