Our Client, a leading Bank, are urgently looking for an Accountant with experience of performing MI Analysis in their Edinburgh Office, on a long-term contract basis, paying up to £260/day. The candidate will work within their Consumer Finance Reporting Team and help drive forward the production and development of monthly/ad-hoc analysis to support the income reporting.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong ability to add insight and analysis into the MI and Excellent analytical ability
- Be responsible for monthly analytical review of financial results
- Reporting and presenting Management Information
- Support the process for reporting and planning
- Contribute in the budgeting and forecasting process for key stakeholders and qualified or studying towards a finance qualification
If you or someone you may know are interested and meet the above requirements please send me your latest C.V in .doc format and I will contact you to discuss further details.
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN EDINBURGH
Key Words: Accountant, MI Analyst, Reporting, SAP, Oracle, Income, MI, Finance Systems, Edinburgh