Administration Manager / Office Manager
An Administration Manager / Office Manager is needed to join a rapidly expanding and highly ambitious branding and innovation agency. This newly created position would suit a driven professional who will thrive in a fast paced environment.
With clients that include Nestle, Google, Unilever and Carlsberg (amongst others) this leading agency develop brands and products that connect emotionally with their consumers. Employing 16 people (10 nationalities!), they have strong experience in the FMCG sector but are now also building a reputation for creating break-through and innovative thinking in other sectors like technology, telecom, health, finance and luxury. Based out of a beautiful loft overlooking the Thames they now require an Office & Admin Manager to join the team.
Joining the team as an Administration Manager / Office Manager you will be the ‘go to person’ for all things office related, ensuring everything runs smoothly on all fronts. Expect a diverse role that will see you deal with suppliers, organise logistic for workshops/events, provide admin support to projects, act as a PA to the directors, ensure the CRM database is up to date and much more.
To qualify… We need a bright, organised and hardworking Administration Manager / Office Manager / PA or similar who can demonstrate:
- Previous experience working in an office environment;
- A driven and ambitious mentality with the ability to work on your own initiative;
- The ability to prioritise your workload along with top organisation skills and a meticulous attention to detail;
- IT literacy (MS Office programs and ideally, a familiarity with bespoke databases) and an interest in social media;
- A very positive, flexible attitude and a love of working with very different cultures and nationalities;
- No fear about getting your hands dirty and can get a real buzz about getting the work done;
- A love of working in a busy environment where there is a real sense of growth and energy.
Any previous experience within a marketing / creative agency would be desirable.
This is a great opportunity for an Administration Manager / Office Manager to join a friendly team who pride themselves on giving a great service to their clients. Get in touch…
Keywords: Admin Manager, Office Manager, PA, Personal Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administration, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, Junior Office Manager, Jobs, Branding Agency, Marketing Agency, Jobs in London, Office Admin Jobs in London, Admin Jobs in London, Office Admin Jobs In Mortlake, Facilities Assistant in London, Mortlake, London, Central London, Greater London, SW14
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...