The primary responsibilities of the Project Manager will be to lead and manage individual projects through to successful implementation including developing business requirements, plans and success criteria, to time, cost and quality. You will be working closely with key stakeholders to ensure agreed standards are met.
The successful Project Manager will be required to demonstrate experience and skills in building and maintaining effective working relationships across all levels of the business and will need to possess well developed and demonstrated problem solving skills. You must be use to overseeing a full project life cycle and delivery successful projects quickly.
Key skills needed -
• Proven effective management and leadership skills
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Ability to assess and impact cost, solutions and results orientated
• Ability to develop effective working relationships with MyCSP peers and clients of the company
• Organisational, planning and prioritising work
• Improving standards and developing new procedures
• Good commercial financial awareness
Interviews are being held in the first few weeks of September so apply now to avoid disappointment. Please note - a background in pensions is essential for this role, your application will not be considered otherwise.