The successful Junior Analyst will primarily be deployed on a project team tasked with programming letter outputs from a third party database.
In addition to this, the role holder can expect to be exposed to database querying using SQL scripts, testing scheduled upgrades and releases of third party software, designing and building word templates and scripting in VBA so a knowledge in SQL is essential.
The role will also have an involvement with the service support desk, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate experience and skills in building and maintaining effective working relationships across all levels of the business and will need to possess well developed and demonstrated organisational and problem solving skills.
Main duties will include -
• Database querying using SQL scripts
• Testing scheduled upgrades and releases of third party software
• Designing and building word templates
• Scripting in VBA
• Involvement with the Service support desk
Key skills needed -
• The successful candidate should have good analytical, numerical and logic skills, and strong academics.
• Attention to detail
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
• Excellent communication both written and verbal
• Strong time management and organisational skills
An assessment day is being held in September so apply now to avoid disappointment! Please note - You must be degree educated in IT or something similar.