SAS Business Analyst, London, Banking, Credit Risk, £450-500 per day
A leading banking client in London or Halifax urgently requires a SAS Business Analyst, to work on a 6-month rolling contract paying £450-500 per day. Please not that the client will consider candidates who can be based out or Yorkshire as well as London.
The successful SAS Business Analyst will meet the following requirements:
- Comprehensive Credit Risk background within a Banking environment
- Develop supporting documentation
- Coding existing strategies in SAS
- Knowledge of Credit Risk techniques and frameworks
- Understanding of Risk Modelling
- Experience within a banking environment is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately with an updated CV or give me a call on the number provided.
Key Words: SAS, Credit Risk, MI, Risk Modelling, SQL, MI, Development, SAS Macros, Retail Banking, Credit Cards, Loans, Impairments, Mainframe, Teradata