This job is no longer available
Data Scientist (SQL,Data mining, data modelling, PHD, AI, Machine learning, CPLEX, RSPSS)
South West London
Up to £80,000+Bonus+Benefits+Package
A leading, global consulting firm is looking to recruit a Data Scientist (SQL,Data mining, data modelling, PHD, AI, Machine learning, CPLEX, RSPSS) into their growing and specialised practice. With at least 3 years of expertise working with Data mining, data modelling and statistical analysis tools such as CPLEX or RSPSS and will be expected to directly interact with their three main offices in Greece, India and America (where you will have to travel to) to deliver your solutions and answers directly.
Back in London, you will be working closely with the Chief Data scientist to then grow the team to an extra 3 data scientists you will be mentoring. This area of the business is totally new to them and they will be in need of your experience.
Due to the nature of this position the company will show total flexibility in terms of your work hours and you will be able to work home as much as you want.
The right Data Scientist (SQL,l Data mining, data modelling, PHD, AI, Machine learning, CPLEX, RSPSS) will be required to have the following skillset:
- Excellent SQL experience (Data mining and modelling)-Essential
- CPLEX, RSPSS or any other statistical analysis tool-Essential
- at least 3 years' commercial experience as a Data Scientist-Essential
- A PHD in either Artificial intelligence, Machine learning-Essential
- A passion for Data and learning a new market-Essential
- Excellent communication skills-Essential
If this role is for you, please get in touch with Elise at Harrington Starr for more information. The company is looking to hire ASAP so make sure you apply now!