This job is no longer available
Key Stage 2 Supply Teacher required until Aptil 2015 in the Hull area starting in October 2014.
- Teaching across key stage 2 covering mostly PPA.
- Full time role, 5 days a week until Easter 2015.
- Must be fully qualified teacher with KS2 experience.
- Would be open to secondary trained teacher with primary KS2 experience.
- KS2 Primary School setting in Hull.
- Established staff team open to new ideas and shared best teaching practice.
- Good resources, CPD available.
- Class sizes up to 32
- High levels of SEN and EAL
- Clear behaviour strategies in place.
We also require Primary Teachers urgently for a variety of short and long term contracts across Hull and Grimsby
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD available after school 2 hour training sessions delivered by a dynamic head teacher on a range of topics including Teach Like a Champion, Delivering and Planning Outstanding Lessons, Assessment for Learning etc. and for SEN settings Team Teach training can be provided.
Please send your CV or call 01482 210 212 for more information
Randstad Education also handles a range of other Supply Teaching jobs & vacancies in Hull and Grimsby.