This job is no longer available
We are looking to appoint a passionate, warm and caring Nursery Manager for a vibrant Nursery based in Winsford, Cheshire.
The successful candidate will be required to run a small nursery demonstrating great leadership and have a clear direction and vision for the role.
A few key requirements include:
- The applicant MUST be minimum Level 3 CACHE qualified or equivalent and have previous experience in a senior role. - Taking care of Children's personal needs and helping them to learn skills like dressing themselves, using cutlery and using the lavatory
- Encouraging children to develop social skills and discover more about the world through play
- Helping children develop number and language skills through activities like counting games and story telling
- Taking children on outings
- Supervising a small team ensuring smooth running of the nursery at all times
- Observing and assessing children and producing written reports on each child's development
- Following health and safety guidelines and making sure that children are safe at all times.
The qualities that we look for in our Early years practitioner include
- Being able to understand the emotional and social needs of children
- Be able to motivate children to learn new skills
- Speak clearly and be a good listener
- Be firm and consistent in setting rules for good behaviour
- Be creative and imaginative
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Be aware of safety and hygiene
- Have self-confidence
At Randstad Education we pride ourselves in making the correct match between clients and candidates.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to be supported throughout your job search and give you the chance to experience various different nursery settings before getting settled into a permanent role. We work really hard to build and maintain relationships with all of our clients which enable us to understand the current needs they have and challenges they face and as a result of this we are able to find the perfect job for you!
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
For more information please contact Craig Rogers 01925 575 975 or email email@example.com