Trend Writer / Copywriter
A Trend Writer / Copywriter: Retail, Design and Marketing is needed to join one of the most respected names in the trend forecasting industry.
Working with major global clients that include Tesco, P&G, McDonald’s and Capital One (plus many more within the retail, brand and hospitality sectors), this foresight and consulting company offer clear insight that gives brands real-world understanding of the changing retail landscape to help them innovate. Trading since 1992 from their Bloomsbury office in Central London, this is a unique opportunity for a Senior Writer to work on their renowned Global Innovation Reports, a quarterly publication that showcases global trends in physical and digital retail environments.
Reporting to the Production Editor, your role as a Trend Writer / Copywriter will be split 50 / 50 researching and writing content for the Global Innovation Report, the digital platform and varied consultancy projects. Working alongside the CEO, the Insight Director and Senior Consultants, you will play an integral role writing both short pieces and insightful long essays in the house style. Liaising with marketing and design agencies from around the world, you will produce content about the most exciting innovation in retail and hospitality.
To qualify... We are looking for a Trend Writer / Copywriter who has worked in content marketing, retail, design journalism or trend consultancy. You must also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent knowledge of trends within the digital, design and creative industries - with particular reference to retail, hospitality and brands;
- Advanced research and investigative journalism skills, including organisation of research data and superior writing skills;
- Knowledge of social communication and digital innovation;
- The ability to write both succinct, insightful snippets as well as longer, well researched essays;
- Excellent computer skills, including Mac OS, Powerpoint, Keynote, InDesign, Photoshop;
- Excellent communication skills both in person and on the phone;
- Familiarity with all major social networks.
With a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious, social and stimulating you will be joining a group of passionate, talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in. Get in touch...
Keywords: Trend Writer, Copywriter, Writer, Editor, Copywriting Jobs, Editorial Jobs, Copywriting Jobs in London, Innovation Writer, Journalist, Trend Writer Jobs in London, Writing, Copy Writing, Writing Jobs in London, Trend Writer Jobs, Investigative Writer, Research Writer, Journalist Jobs in London, Copywriting Jobs in The City, London, Bloomsbury, Central London, The City, WC1.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...