Outstanding Primary Year 1 Teachers required - Lambeth
We are currently recruiting for outstanding, dedicated Primary Year 1 Supply Teachers with recent Year 1 teaching experience for full-time, long-term and day-to-day, supply work for primary schools based in the London borough of Lambeth.
The Lambeth Schools Supply Service is a partnership between Randstad Education and the London Borough of Lambeth. Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader and our specialist team have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly 20years. Working with over 2500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Qualified Teachers Status
- Relevant up to date experience in UK schools
- Outstanding classroom practice
- Secure knowledge of the teaching of phonics and subject knowledge appropriate to the teaching of children in Year 1, including Reading, Writing, Maths and ICT
- Commitment to securing high levels of progress, achievement and self-esteem for all children
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Only applications from Qualified Teachers will be accepted
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools within London and surrounding areas.
- These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos
- Our teachers support children from different cultures and backgrounds with different levels of ability including SEN & EAL
We understand that every child is different and carefully match our teachers with the schools and pupils in which they work best
- You will encounter a diverse mix of pupils across our range of Schools
- Strong behaviour management and a passion for teaching will be advantageous in these roles
The Lambeth Schools Supply Service works specifically for Lambeth Schools. The low overheads of our service and streamlined operation mean that you will be paid relevant to your experience and treated as an individual - matching your specific skills to specific opportunities.
Lambeth Schools Supply Service and Randstad Education are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, safer recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.