Outstanding Primary Year 3 Teacher required in Lambeth - Immediate start
We are currently recruiting for outstanding, dedicated Primary Year 3 Teachers with recent Year 3 teaching experience for full-time supply positions for primary schools based in the London borough of Lambeth.
The Lambeth Schools Supply Service is a partnership between Randstad Education and the London Borough of Lambeth. Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader and our specialist team have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly 20years. Working with over 2500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Qualified Teachers Status
* Relevant up to date experience in UK schools
* Outstanding classroom practice
* Secure knowledge of the teaching of phonics and subject knowledge appropriate to the teaching of children in Year 3, including Reading, Writing, Maths and ICT
* Commitment to securing high levels of progress, achievement and self-esteem for all children
* Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
* Only applications from Qualified Teachers will be accepted
The school, the child
* The school was described as outstanding in their recent Ofsted inspection.
* A Church of England School, that promotes Christian values in everything they do and is a vital part of the Christian community.
* They also encourage children to appreciate their own cultural traditions and the richness and diversity of other cultures.
The Headteacher is looking for strong, dedicated individuals who can come in and really hit the ground running.
The Lambeth Schools Supply Service works specifically for Lambeth Schools. The low overheads of our service and streamlined operation mean that you will be paid relevant to your experience and treated as an individual.
Lambeth Schools Supply Service and Randstad Education are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, safer recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education?s child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.