We are seeking an Account Manager to join one of the largest independent advertising technology companies in the world. Combining strong client facing skills with a firm grasp of online advertising you will work closely with clients to ensure advertising solutions get delivered smoothly.
Processing more than $130 billion in annual advertising spend, this global advertising technology company employ over 800 people in offices across three continents. With more than 80,000 users their solutions provide advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners and advertisers with cutting edge technology that is powering a digital revolution.
Joining as a digital / media savvy Account Manager you will demonstrate confidence in your communication skills and the natural ability to get stuck in, take on responsibility and get things done. On a day-to-day basis expect a hands-on client facing role where you will support the implementation of traditional and digital platforms from proposal to delivery. From creating work schedules to managing client expectations (and everything in-between) it will be your input that drives projects forward ensuring a high level of service and client satisfaction.
To qualify... Possessing some prior Account Manager experience already you should be an ambitious, organised and diligent candidate seeking that next big opportunity. As a guideline your CV should demonstrate:
- Solid account management experience within a media environment;
- A firm grasp of the media landscape and experience working with sellers, buyers, and data providers;
- A passion for learning new technologies and keeping up-to-date with current trends in the media industry;
- Superior communication skills and confidence.
An education to degree level would be advantageous.
This is a unique opportunity that will see you join an organisation that prides itself in delivering high performing advertising solutions for some amazing client names all within a fun, professional and rewarding working environment! Get in touch...
Keywords: Account Manager, Digital Account Manager, Media Account Manager, Digital Account Executive, Project Manager, Digital Project Manager, Digital PM, AM, Digital Campaign Executive, Account Executive, Sales Executive, Account Management Jobs in The City, Account Management Jobs in London, Media Account Management Jobs in London, Account Executive Jobs in London, London, The City, South Bank, London Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...
More jobs like this
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Project / Product Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Greater)