English/Maths Teacher required in a Special Educational Needs (SEN) School in Blackpool - with immediate start for a full time position.
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Comfortable with working with children with challenging behaviour
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Ability to build relationships with both staff and pupils
- Knowledge in teaching English/Maths, preferably a specialism
- Must be competent in assessing and monitoring progress
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in Educational recruitment specialising in placing teachers and support staff into temporary/permanent work for over 20 years. Our specialist SEN team take great pride in the extremely high service levels we provide to both schools and candidates, aiming to build long term supportive relationships at every opportunity.