- Teaching learners accessing learning, increasing learning skills, developing social interaction and understanding their emotions and behaviour.
- To work as part of a team educating learners who will be on short term and longer term placements at this setting.
- Monitoring progress, helping write behaviour plans, making a difference to young people's lives who are currently struggling with school and academic progress.
- Team Teach training is preferred
- Educating learners from KS2 to KS4 who have SEBD or EBD.
- Part of a network of settings across Blackpool who are always looking for strong candidates who can work across their other sites for both long term and short term contracts.
- Strong leadership team in place with many years experience between them supporting learners with SEBD.
- Lots of opportunities for CPD, career progress and permanent contracts.
- Learners will have Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD), EBD, some may have Autism, Aspergers, Global Delay.
- Learners may have complex behavioural and emotional issues so experience working with this kind of learners is essential even if it is not in an SEN setting.
- You must be able to manage challenging behaviour and understand strategies used to help guide learners into a position where they can start to control their own behaviour.
We are also looking for SEN Teachers across a wide range of other SEN settings in Blackpool, Preston and East Lancs.
We also require SEN Teachers for a variety of short and long term contracts across Blackpool, Preston and East Lancs.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Up to date knowledge/experience in UK SEN settings.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching assistant and support vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- CPD available ? for SEN settings Team Teach training can be provided.
Recommend a friend and you will receive ?50 for each person that successfully completes 10 days of work for us, the person you recommend will receive ?50 and we will donate ?50 worth of vouchers to a school of your choice.