This job is no longer available
We are looking for a NVQ Assessor to work full time for a well respected training provider – A1, D32, D33. You will be assessing within Bakery, Retail, Business Admin, Customer Service, Team Leading, and Management Level 2 and 3. You will be assessing NVQs and this may include apprenticeships. Current QCF knowledge is desirable. This role is full time and permanent and on top of a competitive package you will have access to a bonus mileage, mobile, laptop.
We deal with a range of vacancies nationally for training providers, if you are an NVQ Assessor, Internal Verifier, Training Manager, Recruiter / Sales Executive, Basic Skills Tutor, ESOL Tutor, Job Search Trainer etc please submit your CV and we will provide details of any suitable vacancies we have in your area. Please remember to include a daytime contact number and your postcode.
Please visit our website for more vacancies.
- Our client is a well established training provider.
- This approved Government funded training provider offer apprenticeships and NVQs in a range of occupational competencies
- You will be assessing and maintaining a caseload of learners within Bakery, Retail, Business Admin, Customer Service, Team Leading, and Management.
- You will deliver Key Skills and BTEC
- The role will be field based
- You will be required to work to targets.
- Responsibility of running your own diary.
- You will need experience in Bakery, Retail, Business Admin, Customer Service, Team Leading, Management up to supervisory / management level.
- Assessors Award D32 D33 A1 TAQA
- Current drivers license with own transport.