This job is no longer available
We are looking for an experienced Financial Manager / Qualified Accountant - CIMA/ACCA/CA. You will establish and maintain best practice financial reporting and control ensuring both time and quality requirements are met. As part of this role you will also provide analysis of financial performance and guidance to management on actions required to achieve financial targets and assist operational performance and reporting. This role is full time and permanent.
Please visit our website for more vacancies.
- Establish and maintain best practice financial reporting and control ensuring both time and quality requirements are met.
- Provide analysis of financial performance and guidance to management on actions required to achieve financial targets and assist operational performance and reporting.
- Preparation and presentation of management accounts including P+L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Statements. For actual, budget and forecast.
- Providing financial management information to all involved stakeholders to allow informed decision.
- The monitoring, reporting, and control of the BU bank / cash position.
- Ensuring Project Managers and their teams exercise financial control over their projects and hence maximise profitability and cash positions.
- Providing coaching to Accounts Assistant.
- Production of management accounts, which involves month end routines and writing monthly financial commentary.
- Analysis and interpretation of project financial performance.
- Financial Support to bids and proposals.
- The preparation of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, and rolling 5 year strategic plans.
- Attend regular senior management meetings.
- Revenue & Margin recognition, to ensure that actual and forecast costs are accurate and traded through to the trial balance correctly.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/CA).
- Post qualification with experience in a role including management accounting, project accounting, budget and forecasting.
- Good financial reporting and costs analysis.
- Able to interpret and explain financial data.
- Ability to create and review project reports.
- Ability to create forecasts and budgets and liaise with all stakeholders in the process.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Maintains focus, manages and delivers under pressure.
- Numerically literate and able to understand and manipulate detailed financial spreadsheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Commercially astute.
- People management experience.
- Flexible, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Questioning/ analytical skills.
- Experience of working both within a team and independently.
- Highly motivated.