Business Quality Manager – Dockyard - Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Business Quality Manager who is a Chartered Quality Professional ideally with knowledge of Dockyard activities. You will hold an Engineering Degree or equivalent. This role will involve overall coordination of the Quality Assurance communities and the direct management of the Naval Bases, Warships and Corporate (central) QA teams, as well as administration of the business management system. This role is full time and permanent, Monday through Friday 40 hours per week.
Please visit our website for more vacancies.
- Overall coordination of the Quality Assurance communities.
- Direct management of the Naval Bases, Warships and Corporate (central) QA teams.
- Administration of the Devonport business management system
· Knowledge of Dockyard Activities.
· Engineering Degree or equivalent with appropriate MoD or Dockyard related experience.
· Chartered Quality Professional.
· Recognised knowledge and competence to be able to project authority.
· Knowledge and understanding of what a sound quality process is and thus the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
· Understand licensing and authorisation.
· Articulate, both verbally and in writing.
· Quality Assurance Lead Assessor.
· Experience of introducing change whilst managing teams across a range of businesses.
· Successful Applicant will have to undergo security clearance checks.