Found 4 Full Time jobs matching your criteria
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- £28000 - £31500 per annum + benefits
Permanent Position for a Teaching Programme Officer with Qualified Teacher Status
- Recruiter: Randstad Education Newcastle
- Streatham, Lambeth, South London
- Up to £35,000
As our first Service Manager, you will help us learn from our pilot and further develop the Well Centre as an example of excellent youth health provision. We are looking for a flexible, committed person who can think both operationally and strategically.
- Recruiter: The Well Centre
- City of London
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
To lead the sales and business development function for leading UK industry body. Responsible for strategising and implementing Business development campaigns to raise corporate profile and increase SME client engagement.
- Recruiter: May & Stephens Recruitment Group
- West London
- Competitive plus benefits
To lead on grants and reasearch programmes; to keep abreast of all relevant legislation, statutory regulations and professional requirements that will affect the organisation and implement changes accordingly.
- Recruiter: London Cyrenians Housing Limited
The latest Charity jobs to view and apply for now with iJobs